Launch Moved to May 18th

Fellow Rocketeers,

The forecast for Saturday says thunderstorms and windy for the launch window. Can’t go on Saturday. HOWEVER, Sunday is Mother’s Day and my 10,000 new girlfriends arrive (honey bees) who will want to get into their new home. Between the two, fitting in a launch is not easily possible.

THUS, I will make the unusual move of moving the ‘rain date’ launch to May 18th 1-3:30 PM. If May 18th is also rained out, then we will simply scratch May and hope for better weather in June.

I apologize for any inconveinece.

See you (hopefully) on the 18th of May.

Cheers, Mike Bellino

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s