We are GO (conditionally) for Sunday’s launch!

There is a 30% chance of rain from 1-4PM Sunday, but those same odds Saturday ended up in sunny, blue skies, with the rain holding off until after 4 PM.

I (Eric Swanson) will be running the launch Sunday, so if you are of hearty New England stock, or are at least made of more waterproof materials than your rockets, I hope to see you at the Courser field on the corner of Schoodac (SKOO-DACK) and Couchtown (KOOCH-TOWN) roads in Warner!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s