Weather NOT cooperating! Please answer poll

Fellow Rocketeers,  The weather is not what was forecast… at my home it is raining, Eric, who lives near the field says it is not raining – for now! Three weather sites differ somewhat, but all show about 30%-40% chance of rain today and the same for tomorrow (Sunday). After talking with Eric, we’d like to say that if we can get 5 or more people to say they will come, then we will do the launch today. If we cancel today then will you be willing to come tomorrow (assuming weather conditions improve and we get 5 or more people willing to come out)?

If we launch today OR Sunday, we will have a pop-up tent available in case it rains. Winds will be low.

Please vote the polls below ASAP (before 10:30) and stay tuned to this website for updates.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s