It looks like we will be able to squeek in a launch on Saturday! There is rain coming, so let’s get there early and hope the rain holds off. until at least 3PM. I will try to get there early and be set & ready to go by 1PM.
Winds will be about 9mph, which is not too bad, still — be sure to cut spill holes in your ‘chutes.
BUT… keep an eye on the website and your e-mail…. IF this changes for the worse, we will move to Sunday.