Launch on Saturday… ?

Fellow Rocketeers,
I have been watching the ebb and flow of Saturday’s weather forecast for days. In short, it’s good, then not good, then good, then not good….
OK… Keep an eye on the website, and/or e- mail and/or facebook. I’ll keep you posted. I plan to make a GO/NOGO decision on Friday. I may cancel the launch or postpone to Sunday. If it still raining on Sunday, we’ll just look forward to a June launch.
Cheers,
mike
Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s