GO FOR LAUNCH (with caveat)

We are GO FOR LAUNCH Saturday Aug 17th. The Caveat…. if the weather turns for the worse, Eric will make a scrub decision by 9AM. If there is no notice by 9AM, the launch will proceed as planned.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s